Monday, October 02, 2006




Hello,
I have been in South Carolina all week,visiting my daughter and her family. There are NO Yarn shops here and if it was not for the wonderful internet I would be in yarn withdrawal!! But I managed to score some really cool hand dyed sock yarn from several sources thanks to Rae's blog(extravayarnza) and several other blogs I read daily!! I did get some knitting done-working on a Jane sweater with hand dyed Handmaiden Yarn. I would post a picture but I so do not know how to do that yet...but you can go to www.colorsongyarn.com to see the picture.
Home tomorrow if the weather co-operates(storms here tonight) and on Tuesday to my lace knitting class with Sharon Winsauer at Rae's Yarn Boutique. My Homework is done!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there Pat! Here's your very first comment. I'll be looking for some more stuff to read on your blog!

Apparently you can only leave comments with a Blogger account, but if you haven't seen it yet you can check out my blog at http://eblog.typepad.com.

- Erin

9:47 AM  
Blogger KnitterBunny said...

Hi Pat!!

I'm so glad you're trying this out. :)

Hugs from the "Time Management" coordinator. ;)

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home