Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wow, I have been scoring some great hand dyed sock yarns from sites I have visited off other knitting blogs! My poor checkbook has taken quite a hit but I love everything I have bought. Some from www.colorsong.com.,some from Scoutsswag.com.,some from Loop(cashmere) and 2 beautiful skeins from Rae at Rae's Yarn Boutique or her site Extravayarnza. Got a BlueMoon sock book from her too so I am ready if the snow hits tomorrow. In fact, I am looking forward to it-maybe a set of booties for the Dutchicans will emerge too-I need three as tripets are coming.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Glad to see another Lansing knitter with a blog. I'll have to add you to my links when I can put them up again. I'm glad to see that you're knitting for the dutchicans too.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home