Monday, October 16, 2006

Hello,
It is a cold Monday gray morning in Michigan. Knitting is progressing slowly. I spent my knitting weekend time working on my "Jane" sweater-a really neat pattern -it is knit in one piece and the fronts fold up across to make a cross over front.
The yarn is from Fleece Artist(Handmaiden) and handdyed.
I wanted to start a mobieus cowl in cashmere but didn't have a needle long enough and The Yarn Garden didn't have a 40-47" so finally on Sunday I found one at Rae's Yarn Boutique. Didn't get a chance to start the cast on (which I haven't done before) because the hunters were hungry so I whipped up some Lasagna.
I also got fascinated watch "The Knitting Glossary" and then Desperate Housewives so I needed TV knitting.
This afternoon is my first kids class for the fall. I teach simple knitting to a group of kids at Washington School in Charlotte. It's fun to see them catch on to the cast on and knitting stitches.

1 Comments:

Blogger KnitterBunny said...

Oooo, I want to try some Fleece Artist so bad. I haven't quite worked up the nerve yet though. :)

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home