Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hello knitters,
Kriti's new the other day was so shocking and sad. I literally cried at my computer. I can't imagine the horror of losing a child like that and having to carry it to term --I am praying that the other boys are growing stronger each day and she continues to keep them inutero til at least the delivery date. I have to think that God knew what she was doing when she took Eli - maybe a defect that would cause more pain than hope. My sister-in-law went through this but their son lived for 10 weeks after birth and it was very difficult for everyone.
I have started my Christmas knitting. A necklace with a Mag clasp and tilli thomas beaded yarn, a sweater for my Granddaughter and I have several other projects in mind. This is crazy as I swore last December I would never knit presents again!!! But hope springs eternal so again I am getting myself in deep. Someone stop me!!
If you want to see the tilli thomas yarns and some kits go to Dreamweaversyarn.com. Great Site. I hope my 1st husband is getting me the kit for the tilli tomas cabled sweater. It is costly but really spectacular and their new sweater-a tunic- is beautiful too.
I will be at Rae's Thursday late afternoon and night so stop in and buy some yarn from me-I want to look good!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home