Saturday, November 11, 2006

Well, it's been awhile!! You see, in my world it is bow hunting season which means my son-in-law from S.C. , my oldest son and my 1st husband are all spreading testosterone around my usually clean and uncluttered(by manly things) home. I am grumpy!! I am sick of leaves, dirt, dishes, testosterone,farting,not being able to get to my washer and dryer(hunting clothes fill it with Scent sheild soap and dryer sheets that smell (literally) like dirt. I need to see some women!! I need to vent!
My hormones(if I have any left) are dreaming of an apartment of my own-no men allowed!!
Schools were closed yesterday, but I went in to answer phones. I finished a beaded yarn necklace(tille tomas) and one bootie for the Dutchicans. I had 2 phone calls in 6 hours and then the Superintendant called to say "shut her down and go home"-I did!!
I got a tille tomas drawstring purse in the mail and want to start it right away. It is for a neice for Xmas--but it is so cool.... It is from Cynthia's Fine Yarns and Gifts-check her website or call her-231-436-5882(cynthiasyarn.com)
I have to say the T.T. beaded yarn is somewhat challenging to knit with at first and why is it that all beads go to the back side??????
I joined the Socks that Rock sock club-go to their website and register-you get a new STR sock yarn like every month and it is a color that is not available for sale to the general public. Their yarn is so great-Rae carries it if you want to see some of the colorways and she has a huge order coming sometime(STR are very vague on delivery dates).
I have even started my shopping-Grandchildren almost done and they are the most important!! My Granddaughter wants a sewing machine!! I am so happy. She likes to kint too---My daugher not so much-it must skip a generation because my Mom hates to sew, knit etc. but my Grandmother was a Goddess of all things creative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home