Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year-hope everone's Christmas was full of family, friends and hope.
Since it is soon to be 2007 and I found a few extra dollars after Christmas I decided to donate to Doctors Without Borders through Stephanie Pearl- McPhee'a blog.
So far, since Dec. 15th, over 120,000 Dollars has been donated by knitters to this worthy cause. Be careful world, we are a huge group and we carry pointy sticks!!
All my company has gone home. sigh I miss Caitlin already, but am ready to have my house back and some time to knit, shop, listen to the new books on CD I got for Christmas and watch the knitting videos Santa(well, actually,me) left in my stocking. I also have cash burning a hole in my pocket from Hubby to buy yarn with!!! What to buy first???? I can't just go off whilly,nilly now can I? Yes, I can!! It is found money to spend as I see fit!! It is enough to seriously add to my already multipying in the dark stash. It makes me smile. So, to feel even better, I donated a little to Doctors Without Borders.
No snow in Michigan yet-no white Christmas, but I am looking forward to the blizzard which I know will come (it is only a matter of time-this is Michigan) and force me to stay home and just knit!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a "blizzard" over at my house if you need one ;) Happy new year and happy stash building!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home