Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sarah Peasley has made it official-my blog is listed on her blog .
Leaving for Savannah,Ga and Lady's Island, S.C. in the early morn. A business convention mixed with a visit with our daughter and her family. Little knitting will be accomplished but many games of Sorry! and card games and stories will be the order of the week. Plus some shopping in Savannah and downtown Beaufort,S.C. Great area-love it there!! This will probably be my last trip down to that area because the Marines are moving to Quantico,Virginia. At least they are moving in the right direction! North!
The steek cutting and armholes went well on the shawl collar vest-now on to the collar and it will be finished! My thrummed socks need more thrums before I can go on-as I said I wish they could be bought in plastic bags like pompoms. Boring to make! And they stick to everything and I seem to lose them-often. They are probably stuck to my big butt and I can't see them.
Going to Guild tonght-even if the packing isn't done. 2M and aYoyo will not be able to pack without me-I am needed.

1 Comments:

Blogger KnitterBunny said...

Oh Honey, you were "official" long before that. :)

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home